An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our small, motivated team, in the beautiful Akatarawa Valley of Upper Hutt. This successful wildlife reserve has been open to the public for over 45 years and currently has a part-time Office Administrator position available.
The position is approximately 24-30 hours a week, with some flexibility in the days and the hours you choose to work.
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Good computer skills-MS Office to at least intermediate level
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Stable work record
- An ability to consult with other team members to develop and document progresses and procedures
- Ability to listen and support other team members with their admin requirements
- An understanding of Xero would be good but not essential as training can be given if needed.
The role involves:
- Helping to ensure all team members are working together so our customers enjoy a seamless visit to The Reserve that leaves them with a deeper understanding, and appreciation of, nature.
- Adherence to workplace protocols to ensure we maintain an efficient and safe workplace.
- Helping to design and implement systems to improve the efficiency across all areas of the business.
- Working with the marketing team to ensure smooth and effective delivery of the various marketing campaigns undertaken during the year.
You will regularly interact with our customers so you must have a personable manner and enjoy working with people. Your ability to communicate with a wide range of people will be critical to your success at Staglands.
Take a look at the Job Description for further information.
You will need NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and a full NZ driver’s license. Anyone looking for short term work need not apply.
If you think this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please email a covering letter outlining why you are perfect for the role plus your CV with two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will acknowledge we have received your application but will only contact applicants we wish to interview.