click to enlarge
12 August 2021
Primary function of this role is to support the Park Manager in their work with the birds and animals at The Reserve.
This will involve:
1. Assisting with all aspects of care for native and exotic birds held at Staglands.
2. Assisting with all aspects of care for the feral and farmed animals held at Staglands.
3. Helping with the general maintenance and upkeep of the park and grounds.
4. Helping with other general duties to ensure the successful operation of the park.
5. Being part of a team that strives to exceed our customers’ expectations at all times.
6. Being part of a team that strives to nurture an environment of mutual respect amongst colleagues at all
7. Ensure the safety of customers, other employees and yourself at all times.
Click here to see a full job description
Please apply with covering letter and CV to email@example.com