Win A Junior Ranger Experience...
We are celebrating the launch of our new Junior Ranger Experience with an exclusive competition for our Staglander Members.
Terms & Conditions:
Simply visit The Reserve anytime in March 2020 and you will automatically go into the draw to win a Junior Ranger Experience!
Winner will be drawn and notified by email on the 2nd April!
- Competition open to Staglander Members' only.
- Any visits in March where the member scans their card or provides their member details will be recorded as a visit and their details will go into the draw.
- The winner will be contacted by email on 2nd April.
- Prize is a Junior Ranger Experience for one valued at $79 - this will be arranged with the winner and is subject to normal availability and conditions.
- Winner agrees to their name and photo being used for marketing purposes.
Unlimited free entry to Staglands during normal opening hours for 12 months!
Exclusive members' e-news with latest news, offers and competitions.
Invitations to special members' only events.
10% off Junior Ranger Experience - visit our ticket office or call us to book.
Members' special Children's Birthday Party offer:
Do you have a budding Bear Grylls at home? Book a Children's Birthday Party Package at Staglands and get a complimentary Group Ranger Experience on us! Contact us for further details.
Members' special Christmas Party offer:
Are you planning a Company Christmas Party? Book a Christmas Party at Staglands and get a complimentary visit from Father Christmas on us!
Contact us for further details.
To purchase a Staglander Pass via our website please click here
- Adult Staglander Pass $66.00
- Child Staglander Pass $33.00 (3 years and under no charge - therefore pass not required)
- Family Staglander Pass $200.00 (valid for 2 adults & 3 children)
We can also process orders on the phone by calling us on 04 526 7529 or via our contact us page.
Staglander Terms & Conditions
As a valued Staglander Passholder you're helping us provide the best possible care for our birds & animals. We appreciate your support and acceptance of the conditions below:
*Try Before You Buy Offer Terms & Conditions
Staglander Passes must be presented upon arrival.
Membership may be taken out at any time and is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Passes are non-transferable and can only be used by the person named.
A replacement fee of $5 will be charged for a replacement card.
For ID purposes you must provide an email address and have a photograph taken that will be saved on our membership database.
Date of birth is required for all children 4 -16 years old.
All children aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult when visiting.
Passholders will receive one pass per person.
Join on the day of your visit and entrance fees paid for those named on the application from can be deducted form the total due. The entrance receipt must be attached.
Staglands Wildlife Reserve may cancel membership without refund if any of these terms & conditions are breached.