|This experience offers a hand-on, behind the scenes view of what's involved in looking after the animals at Staglands Wildlife Reserve. Junior Rangers will explore The Reserve in a one-to-one 2 hour session with a Park Ranger, who will share their expert knowledge and demonstrate food preparation, animal feeding, housekeeping, animal enrichment and more.
Suitable for children aged 7 - 13 years. Must be accompanied by one adult who can enter for free.
Price $79 for one child / $129 for two children (Member's get a 10% discount!)
Maximum 2 children per experience.
Here's what's Included:
- Free entry for experience guest plus one accompanying adult
- One-to-one experience with a Staglands Ranger
- Go behind the scenes and learn about animal enrichment and housekeeping
- Get up close and personal with a wide variety of animals
- Prepare the food for the animals and then feed them
- Enjoy a complimentary hot or cold drink & snack with The Ranger
- Go home with a special certificate and free voucher to come back again!