|The perfect gift for any young animal lover!
Do you know a young animal lover who dreams of being a Park Ranger? Now's your chance to give them the unforgettable gift of working with animals.
This experience offers a hand-on, behind the scenes view of what's involved in looking after the animals at Staglands Wildlife Reserve. Junior Rangers will explore The Reserve in a one-to-one 2 hour session with a Park Ranger, who will share their expert knowledge and demonstrate food preparation, animal feeding, housekeeping, animal enrichment and more.
Suitable for children aged 7 - 13 years. Must be accompanied by one adult who can enter for free.
Price $129 for up to 2 children / $200 for up to 4 children (Member's get a 10% discount! - call us or visit our Ticket Office to book)
Maximum 4 children per experience.
Please select gift voucher and quantity above.
Gift Vouchers purchased online will be emailed to recipient within 24 to 48 hours.They can then call us to book their experience.
Note: a minimum of 3 days' notice is required to make a booking.
Please specify what name(s) would you like to appear on the voucher in the 'comments' section when purchasing.
Here's what's Included:
- Free entry for experience guest plus one accompanying adult
- One-to-one experience with a Staglands Ranger
- Go behind the scenes and learn about animal enrichment and housekeeping
- Get up close and personal with a wide variety of animals
- Prepare the food for the animals and then help feed them
- Enjoy a complimentary hot or cold drink & snack with The Ranger
- Go home with a special certificate and free voucher to come back again!